This weekend I started creating my first set of pillow covers. I used several tutorials, such as the one on prudentbaby.com (great website by the way!). Although I find their tutorial really helpful, I think there is some essential info missing, which made me mess up the first attempt of sewing the cover. Maybe I will post a full description of how to sew a pillow cover, including zipper, in a couple of weeks. After the first attempt, things went really quickly. I am super happy with how they all turned out! I now have 2 versions ready: a black & green one and a pink one. They measure 40 x 40 cm. Black & Green:
This is Kookiez. My blog on creative projects I am working on. I love to crochet, sew and knit. And in the summer I also paint occasionally.